Intersolar North America & Energy Storage North America Digital Summit
July 14, 2021 – July 15, 2021 • Virtual/OnlineRegister
Join North America’s premier solar + storage events online this July 14-15 to get the education, peer-to-peer learning, and networking you need to grow your business—and continue industry progress.
The two-day digital summit offers solar + storage professionals:
- Two focus tracks (solar and energy storage), each with six unique sessions dedicated to utility-scale and customer-sited applications and successes
- Three keynote addresses:
- Maria Pope, President and CEO, Portland General Electric
- Ernesto Ciorra, Chief Innovability Officer, Enel
- Carla Peterman, Senior VP, Strategy and Regulatory Affairs, Southern California Edison
- Multiple topic-focused networking sessions facilitated by industry-leading solutions providers and partners
Open to all industry stakeholders, students, and professionals, the digital summit offers all-access passes for $299 and keynotes at no charge. Learn more & register.