OUC – The Reliable One, an industry leader as the second largest municipal utility in Florida, is looking for qualified individuals to be part of our growing team. We are looking for self-motivated, creative professionals who can assist with achieving our vision of being recognized as the best utility in the nation. In addition, we are seeking individuals who are interested in working for a family friendly employer.
Provide leadership and oversight for the operation of the Sustainability Division to meet OUC, regulatory, and community goals. Work closely in collaboration with the Vice President of Strategy, Sustainability, and Emerging Technologies, VP Customer Service, and Business Development leadership teams to ensure maximum positive impact with OUC’s residential and commercial customers and the development community. Responsible for making recommendations for and meeting OUC’s conservation goals and corporate sustainability initiatives. Responsible for departmental forecast, budget, plan, and implementation programs necessary to meet strategic and operational business objectives of OUC.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Environmental Science, Engineering, Economics, or a related field of study from an accredited college or university
· Master’s Degree preferred
· Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Conservation, Renewables, and/or Account Management working with or within a utility company at a professional exempt level
· Minimum of five (5) years of managerial or supervisory experience
· Certifications and/or licenses to be completed within the first two years of hire:
o Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
o Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED)
· Working knowledge of all, but not limited to, the following:
o Conservation/Demand Side Management principles and practices;
o Renewable Energy principles and practices;
o Customer Key Account Management;
o Project schedules and Gantt Charts;
o Interpreting key performance indicators (i.e., rebates, behavioral, etc.);
o Energy benchmarking and modeling software (i.e., Energy Star, ES Portfolio Manager, Summit, Wrightsoft HVAC, etc.);