Welcome to Lessons from Disruption: Navigating the Pandemic and Beyond. COVID-19 has had a big impact on utilities and their ability to keep critical infrastructure projects on track. From new health precautions and restrictions at job sites to challenges in how teams collaborate, the pandemic has added hurdles to getting projects built.
In this five-part podcast series, Utility Dive Brand Studio will speak with experts from the utility industry about how technology and smart planning have helped navigate COVID-19 challenges and also provided important lessons to guide future success.
Check out the podcast episodes below.⬆
- Ep. 5 The Shift to Renewables
- Ep. 4 On-Site to Online: Keeping Construction Moving Forward
- Ep. 3 Leveraging the Technology Spectrum: From Security to Project Execution
- Ep. 2 Keeping Projects Moving During a Disruption
- Ep. 1 Planning for the Unplanned - Recognizing Disruptions During Crisis
The Shift to Renewables
In episode #5 of “Lessons from Disruption – Navigating the Pandemic and Beyond” we are going to work our way through some of these conflicting assessments and get a firmer grasp on where the markets for storage, rooftop solar, electric vehicles, and other clean energy resources are headed over the short and long-term. We will also get some insights about what utilities can do to prepare.