Submit an opinion piece
We want to hear the opinions of experts in the industries we cover. If you would like to contribute a piece for our Opinion page, please read our editorial guidelines and fill out the submission form below.
- Submissions must be original and exclusive to Utility Dive.
- Pieces should be an opinion on a timely and important issue. They must add value to an ongoing discussion in the industry.
- The best pieces will be written with purpose. They will be concise and insightful.
- We reserve the right to determine whether the substance of your piece is promotional, biased, or not grounded in fact.
- We will fact check and edit pieces for style.
We will consider all submissions, but due to the high volume of submissions we cannot respond to each author.
If we accept the piece, we will contact you within 3 weeks of submission. If you do not hear from us, we are no longer considering your piece for publication.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected].
Please enter your submission below. Our average submission is roughly 1,000 words.