Welcome to Beyond the Electron: The Energy Cloud podcast series.
For more than a century, the system for generating and delivering electricity to homes and businesses has followed a one-way hub-and-spoke model. But that traditional approach of generating electricity at large power plants and delivering it long distances to customers is quickly giving way to a much more dynamic, sustainable and customer-centric model.
Check out the podcast episodes below.⬆
- Ep. 8 Sustainability
- Ep. 7 Storm Protection
- Ep. 6 Electrified Transportation
- Ep. 5 Understanding Transactive Energy
- Ep. 4 Neural Grid and the Internet of Energy
- Ep. 3 The Foundation of Our Distributed Energy Future
- Ep. 2 What Makes a City Smart?
- Ep. 1 What's Driving the Energy Cloud Transformation?
Decarbonization and clean energy is just one component of sustainability. Large corporations and utilities are also increasingly focused on topics such as environmental justice and habitat protection. Understanding the increasing focus on sustainability, how to define it, and opportunities and challenges to achieving sustainability objectives will be our topic on this episode of Beyond the Electron: The Energy Cloud podcast series.